Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Remember our STAIRS?

When we bought our house, they looked like this:

Then, we pulled up the runner and it looked like this:

And, closer up, this:



We pulled.

We yanked.

We sanded.

We sweat.

We painted.

We repainted.

We cried.

(WE mean ME)
and nowwwww...
they look like THIS:



...and "we" kinda love it. :)

8 comments:

  1. Wow! What work! And they look good! I'm glad you kept some of the wood work too. Nice job Meg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm...I don't know if my comment was published but I said they look great! The hard work was well worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Figures, now it shows AFTER I left another comment :) Sorry about that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute! where'd you get that idea?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww Meg they look great. That is such a cute idea. I may have to copy you in 12 years when we have a house. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Incredible is all I can say! It is always fun to see what you are up to. Love you bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That probably took forever!!!! What a beautiful staircase!

    ReplyDelete