
I should take pictures of all the places Miss Allyson has "left her mark." On the walls, on my desk, on the table, on our chairs, on the wood floors, on clothing, on our leather sofa, and certainly on herself. She has incredible fine motor skills, which is a good thing...unless you don't want her taking the lids off markers and going to town every time you turn your back on her. No matter how far up I put them or how well I think they are hidden, she finds that box of markers (and crayons) and utter destruction follows. I know the box says Crayola, but it should say Pandora.
it's a kids job isn't it? Well they certainly take it upon themselves! and such a fine job they do :) good thing she's like the cutest little thing you ever seen!!
ReplyDeleteHow funny is that. I didn't have a problem with her at my house. Hmmm, why would that be? Hmmm...that artistic talent just has to come out!
ReplyDelete