
While we were on vacation, I took 2,000 pictures. (You know me. Don't pretend to be surprised.) It's going to take me a while to wade through those so, in the meantime, enjoy this lovely photo of our bleeding hearts bush. Mother Nature seems to have exploded in our absence and we are loving it! Everything is a surprise since we bought our home in the fall. Every day feels like Christmas as we discover a new iris here or a lilac bush there. What a wonderful world!
Those are very pleasant surprises! We miss you. Come visit us soon, please!
ReplyDeleteThe spring fairies are very busy at your house...lucky you! I think that house is a keeper. So fun to keep finding those treasures. I'm so glad you all appreciate what you have. Kudo's!
ReplyDeleteIt's been fun to catch up on you guys and see all your girls - they are adorable!! I'm glad your little family is doing so well!
ReplyDelete