Pages

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Spring Showers

We've been getting a bit of rain here at Summerfield, but the flowers have been loving it! The dark skies can be depressing when you are yearning for the sun, but we have been outsmarting the gloom by dragging blankets out onto our front porch and snuggling up while we watch the rain fall.



A couple days ago, I swung open the top of our grill only to discover someone had made good use of it in our absence. Clever little robin. I don't blame you for wanting to raise your little ones here too.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures Meg! You need to sell these buggers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it and your comments are poetic. I can just see you all snuggled up on the porch watching the rain. Ahhhh...reminds me of the cliffhanger and watching the storms come across Lk.Mi. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous! I pulled out our dead tulips and replaced them with petunias just in time for a birthday party. Then this morning it snowed. I hope my ambitions aren't frozen by tomorrow.

    Your photos are art. Your writing warms my heart. Your family is lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you come and make my yard magical?

    ReplyDelete