Pages

Saturday, May 29, 2010

My Favorite Author

I am sooooo far behind on my blog right now. There are so many things I haven't posted because I've been working on my website and new summer releases. Ugh. Always so much to do! But, I just had to take a minute to write about my favorite author... Ryen! She brought a book home from school yesterday that we have loved reading together and I just had to share it! Her illustrations are awesome, but I'm too busy right now to get them scanned in so I will just share the words with you. Here goes:

Things That Are MOST in the World
By Ryen

About the Author
My name is Ryen. I am seven years old. My favorite game is basketball because I can dribble and I like frisbee, but that's not really a real game. My favorite place to read is in my room where it is nice and quiet. {That would be because she does it at bedtime when she is supposed to be sleeping!} My favorite subject in school is listening to reading on the computer. When I grow up, I want to be a paleontologist.

I dedicate this book to my family.


The quickest thing in the world is a cheetah with a bear running after it.

The silliest thing in the world is a platypus playing baseball.

The spikiest thing in the world is a porcupine with extra needles.

The jumpiest thing in the world is a jack rabbit jumping on a trampoline.

The slowest thing in the world is a worm dragging a rock.

The quietest thing in the world is a turtle taking a nap.



I know I'm biased, but I kinda love this book. :)

7 comments:

  1. Frisbee is definitely a game . . . and disc golf is a sport! Pretty please post the illustrations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morgan, I'll let her know. She'll be stoked to hear it! She's actually really good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww...Great job Ryen!!!!

    ReplyDelete