We have been working like crazy, trying to get our house all fixed up and fabulous. The second floor carpet was installed today so we were finally able to get the girls' beds put up and some furniture arranged. It has been wonderful! Even Ryen and Maddie have pitched in and helped with painting and all sorts of things. It has been a lot of work, but we have also had a lot of fun. As soon as we finish up some of these rooms, I will post before and after photos. Until then, enjoy this shot of Madelyn painting the playroom in her skivvies. :)
I am a huge advocate of child labor! I love the big helper stage, it might not last forever so I better get good use of it now.
ReplyDeleteLol...that is funny! I am glad she is feeling better! We are soooo excited to see you today!
ReplyDeleteBuying a house is so much work, huh? I'm going nuts this week not being able to help or see what you're all up to! Next week I plan on coming for a visit :)
ReplyDeleteHaha That's awesome. She and Benson would be fast friends. It takes him 30 seconds to strip down after we get home from an outing.
ReplyDelete