Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Rain Gutter Bookshelves

Books have always been a problem in this household. Don't get me wrong- they are wonderful things...just not all over our floor! I decided to make bookshelves out of rain gutters I saw at Lowes. They were cheap and really easy to make. I did this project in an evening all by myself, if that tells you anything. :) I love the way they turned out!

Before:

After:


3 comments:

  1. Uh, that's genius! We need a tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Your mind works wonders. Just last night I was looking at Alyssa'a room wondering how I could put her favorite books close to her bed without the "big mess". I may just take your idea and use it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this idea! You could be a featured blogger at Ucreate. Or at least do a tutorial for us like Carrie said!

    ReplyDelete