I am a firm believer that gratitude and happiness go hand-in-hand. I love the Thanksgiving season! I appreciate the extra reminder of the importance of giving thanks. Here are a few of the many things I am grateful for (in no particular order)......3 beautiful, silly, utterly precious daughters
A husband who loves me just as I am
The atonement of Jesus Christ
A Father in Heaven who never gives up on me
Understanding friends
Vacations
Second chances
Butterflies
Paper plates
Good health
Sticky kisses
Wildflowers
Baby feet
Music
Lake Michigan
Blogs
The smell of rain
Family home evenings
Movie nights
Date nights
Birthmothers
Art
Chocolate
Big fat maple trees
Pajama pants
Freedom
Laughing girlies
Star-gazing on trampolines
Thrift stores
A place to call home
Medicine
Bonfires
Mouse traps
Tea parties
Reliable cars
Photographs
Front porches
Good-night stories
A husband who loves me just as I am
The atonement of Jesus Christ
A Father in Heaven who never gives up on me
Understanding friends
Vacations
Second chances
Butterflies
Paper plates
Good health
Sticky kisses
Wildflowers
Baby feet
Music
Lake Michigan
Blogs
The smell of rain
Family home evenings
Movie nights
Date nights
Birthmothers
Art
Chocolate
Big fat maple trees
Pajama pants
Freedom
Laughing girlies
Star-gazing on trampolines
Thrift stores
A place to call home
Medicine
Bonfires
Mouse traps
Tea parties
Reliable cars
Photographs
Front porches
Good-night stories
that was an amazing post, thanks for sharing, that quote makes me happy
ReplyDeleteThat is a really great quote!!!
ReplyDeleteThanksgiving is my FAVORITE holiday! I heart this post!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat list Megan!
ReplyDelete