Pages

Monday, November 9, 2009

Plugging Along



We made it. The hardest part is behind us. THANK YOU SO MUCH to Scott, the LDS missionaries, Dan, Jordan, Caity, Joel, Joel, and Joel for helping us load everything up. :) It was a big job! I don't even know what we would have done without the help and kindness of these individuals. There were total strangers waiting at our new home to help us unload everything and I couldn't help but think of all the other places they could have been on a Saturday afternoon. They knew nothing about us besides the fact that we were moving in and would be attending their church. How remarkable that is to me! I feel so grateful for their help and the kindness they offered us. They were an answer to our prayers. Now it's onward and upward as we finish the fix-ups, prepare for the new carpet, mouse-proof, and settle in.

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad everyone is taking care of you. We wish that we could be of more help. We are sure thinking of you and love to see your progress on your blog. What a perfect Home the farmhouse will be for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phew! The stressful part is over, now you can "enjoy" getting settled in :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really hope you enjoy your new ward. It sounds like the will be very welcoming. I really super duper hope you get settled into the new/old place and totally loooove it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Megan,
    I'm LOVING your blog. Your new house is beautiful already and with your artistic flare it'll be a showcase soon. Oh, and the mice? What you really need is a good farm cat!

    ReplyDelete